The visiography is a procedure helping dentists to detect defects of teeth, of their roots, as well as any dental traumas. The radiography device provides a high resolution and clarity, whereas its accuracy offers us the possibility to give quick and exact diagnoses.
You may find below some key aspects of a digital visiograph:
- reduced radiation down by 80% for the patient compared to the classic X-ray radiograph;
- quicker processed images, without film for X-ray, without the need to develop images;
- a digital intra-oral sensor is used instead of X-ray film;
- immediate processing on PC monitor;
- high quality of digital photo, which may be analysed and processed;
- saving of photos in the patient’s file;
- child-friendly, due to reduced radiation, in cases when a picture is necessary to be made.
The ClasicDent clinic is endowed with a modern digital visiograph Endos АСР (Italy). This dental device allows easily processing, archiving and restoring of dental photos of patients. The visiograph helps the dentists to identify the dental problems more certainly than the traditional methods.